Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission depending upon various requirements in government services recruits personnel for various positions. Uttarakhand PSC has invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor(Government Degree College, Uttarakhand) through a notification on 4th August 2017. The official website is @ http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/. The notification for the recruitment can be viewed at the “Candidate Corner” tab. This article gives the details of the Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Professors.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017: Vacancy Details
|Organizing Board||PSC, Uttarakhand|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Number of vacancy||877|
|Application Last Date||25/08/2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||29/08/2017|
|Mode of Payment||Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, e-Challan|
|Application Fee||Unreserved: Rs. 150/-; Reserved: Rs. 60/-|
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017: Application Process
The Application for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Professor post has to be submitted through online mode only. Follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website and click on the link Apply online for “Assistant Professor”.
- Do the registration process if required, create a log and password for the same.
- Enter all your personal and if any experience details properly in each field.
- Attach the required documents as suggested.
- Take a print of the application once it is done for future references.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Details
- The Desired candidate should have a Post-Graduation Degree or Ph.D. Degree in the desired subject from a UGC recognized University. The various subjects which the positions are available are:
2. Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 42 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is as per the norms of PSC, Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017: Selection Procedure
As the recruitment is for higher grades for Assistant Professor hence there will not be any written test as we do have for other exams or recruitments. The Selection process for Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Professor will only be based on shortlisting of the candidate and then calling them for the personal interview. So, it is very important to give the proper details of the candidate and also attach the proper documents as per the requirements so that there are no rejection chances.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017: Call Letter and Results
The Shortlisted candidates will be either be getting a call letter on their personal email ID’s or the shortlisted personal names will be displayed on the official website. The eligible candidate will need to download and take a print in that case and take it while going for the interview.
The candidate must check their email ID’s on regular basis for any communication on call letter or results. They should also be regularly checking the official website for any such communications.
It is a good opening for others as well as the residents of Uttarakhand as it from the Public Service Commission and for government colleges. Apart from good remuneration, the candidate if being permanent can avail pension after the retirement which is a secure option for our future.