UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017: Union Public Service Commission has recently released on 9th August 2017 the notification for the recruitment of Combined Defence Services stage 2 for the year 2017. UPSC conducts these exams twice a year for the recruitment of into India Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Officers Training Academy (OTA) and Air Force Academy (AFA) as officers. UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017 online submission has started from 9th August and the last date for submission will go on until 8th September 2017. The official website for the notification is @ http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017: Important Dates
|Exam Name||UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017|
|Recruitment for||IMA, INA, AFA and OTA(Defense Services)|
|Online Submission Date||09/08/2017|
|Online Submission End Date||08/09/2017|
|Exam Date||19/11/2017, tentatively to be notified|
|Admit Card Date||To be notified soon|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/- for General; SC/ST/Female: No fee|
|Payment Mode||Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking options|
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017: Important Instructions for Online Form
- The official website for filling up the application form is http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Application forms can only be filled in “English” however, the forms are available in English and Hindi in both the languages.
- There are two parts of filling the application and application once submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Part I of the registration process is to fill the basic details of the candidate, Part II is for payment options, Selecting the center, uploading signature and Photo.
- The candidate must click on the “I Agree” Button at the end of the application process so as to give a confirmation.
- There will be a registration number will be generated at the end of the process, take a print of it and note down the details for further process.
- Candidate must read the instructions for photograph, signature and payment details properly to avoid any rejections.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream is required to apply for the examination.
- IMA & OTA: Only Bachelor’s Degree
- Naval Academy: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Airforce: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream, however, should have Physics & Math in 10+2.
Age Limit: The Minimum age limit of the candidate is 20 years and Maximum should be 24 years. Age relaxation is based on the norms of the exam conducting board.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017: Selection Process, Exam Format & Syllabus
The selection process for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017 is divided into three sections namely: Written test, Personality Test, and Interview. Once the candidate qualifies the written test, they will be called for the personality test and finally, the selected candidate will be called for interview. The selection is purely on the basis of merit and also the suitability of the candidate on the all the three criteria’s.
UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2017 Exam Format:
- The written test will have three sections namely: English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics.
- All the questions will be objective types only.
- It is a paper/Pen based exam.
- Paper for General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be both in English and Hindi.
- Each paper carries 100 marks and will have a duration of 2 hours for each paper.
- Officers Training Academy candidates will have to attend only two papers namely General Knowledge and English.
IMA, INA & AFA Exam Format:
|Paper No.||Subject Name||Total questions||Duration of exam||Maximum Marks|
|2.||General Awareness/ Knowledge||120||2 Hours||100|
|3.||Elementary Mathematics||120||2 Hours||100|
Officers Training Academy Exam Format:
|Paper No.||Subject Name||No. Of questoins||Duratoin of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|2.||General Knowledge||120||2 Hours||100|
Combined Defense Services is one of the esteemed organization of India for which one would like to be a part of it. It gives us a sense of good feeling and being a part of it means serving the People of our Nation for their safety and security. Hence, the aspirants who are willing to be part of it should immediately process the application before the last date for their successful career.
If you have any query regarding SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
You May Also like:-