UPPCL Vacancy Notification 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has recently released a notification for the vacancies of 2662 available posts in the Grade 3 category. The positions are for Stenographer and Office Assistant. The online applications are available from 25/07/2017 and the last date for submitting the applications is 12/08/2017. Candidates who are willing to be a part of it can check the official notification @ uppcl.org. The tentative date for examination for UPPCL Steno and Office Assistant job vacancy might be from mid-September. Let us understand a brief on the eligibility Criteria, Exam Format, Syllabus and Application form details.
UPPCL Vacancy 2017: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Steno, Office Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||2662|
|Last Date to apply||12th August|
|Examination Date||Tentatively by Mid-Sept|
|Application Fee||General: 1000/-; SC/ST: 700; PH-10/-|
|Mode Of Payment||Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking and e-Challan|
UPPCL Vacancy 2017: Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who are willing to applying for the post of UPPCL Stenographer and Office Assistant Recruitment drive for the year 2017 must read the notification details properly before applying for the government post. Here are some of the details:
- Graduate Degree in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Typing Speed in Computer as 30WPM is mandatory for both the post. Hindi Stenographer post requires typing speed of 60 WPM.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum year is 40.
Exam Format for UPPCL Recruitment 2017
The Exam format for the recruitment of Stenographer and Office Assistant in the UPPCL department is as follows:
- The Exam is based on two categories- Written Test and Skill Test(Typing).
- The Questions are all multiple choice based for round 1 with 50 questions of 1 mark each.
- Round 2 will be for 180 questions with one mark on each question.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer for .25 will be deducted.
- Skill Test (Typing ) test will be conducted once the candidate qualifies for the written exam.
- All the communications will be made online only at the official website.
UPPCL Vacancy 2017: Syllabus for Round 2 written test
|English( Intermediate level)||55|
There are various previous question banks available online for the practice and to refer for the candidates who are willing to be a part of the organization.
Recap of UPPCL Vacancy 2017
UPPCL has invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographers and Office Assistant. There are total of 2662 post and the application are made available online for submission. The last date for submission is 12th August. The exam date is not yet notified. The official website for all the communication is www.uppcl.org.
If you have any query regarding UPPCL Vacancy 2017: 2662 Office Assistant, Stenographer Posts, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
You May Also like:-