UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017: Online Form @www.uppcl.org
UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Board has recently published an employment notification for the UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017. There are total of 80 vacancies for the post of ARO(Assistant Review Officer) and APS( Assistant Private Secretary). The application submission process and registration had started from 25th July and will end by 17th August. Exam dates are yet to be notified. The official website for the advertisement and application is www.uppcl.org. Let us understand a brief of details such as Eligibility criteria, Exam format and syllabus, Important dates and application process of the UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017.
UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017: Notification Details
|Name of the Post||ARO, APS|
|Number of vacancy||80|
|Application Start Date||25th July|
|Application End Date||17th August|
|Application Fee||General/OBC: 900/-; SC/ST: 600/-; PH: 10/-|
|Payment Mode||Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, e-Challan online mode|
UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
UPPCL vacancy for ARO, APS has specific eligibility requirements. Candidates must check the advertisement properly before applying online. Some specific eligibility requirements are as follows:
Educational Qualification details:
The candidate applying for UPPCL ARO, APS should hold a degree of graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Any relaxation towards caste should be properly checked in the notification.
- Assistant reviewing Officer: Computer typing speed must be 30 WPM in Hindi.
- Additional Private Secretary: Steno speed 80 wpm and Typing speed 40 WPM in Hindi & English on Computer.
- Minimum Age is 21 years and Maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is as per the norms of the UPPCL board.
UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017: Exam Format and Syllabus
The Exam Format for the UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017 is categorized into two sections namely:
- Written Exam
- Typing Speed
The Written test is conducted for 200 marks and the topics covered are as follows:
|Topic||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
- Computer Typing speed will be tested on a computer for 5 minutes.
- The required speed should be 30 WPM on the computer.
- 50 marks of NIELIT” o” level computer based questions will be asked for ARO posts specifically.
UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017: Application Process, Admit Card and Results
- The Official website is www.uppcl.org.
- Click on the link displaying “ARO/APS recruitment 2017”.
- Follow the registration process if required.
- Fill all the details in the application form as per the requirement.
- Download and keep a copy of the application for future references.
- Log in with your User ID and Password to view the Admit Card and Results details.
- Admit Card is generally displayed 15 days prior to the examination.
- Results mostly will be after a month of the exam however, it may change depending upon the board.
If you have any query regarding UPPCL ARO APS Recruitment 2017, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.