UP NHM Jobs 2017: Uttar Pradesh Government has recently on 22/07/2017 has released a notification on their official website regarding the various UP NHM Jobs 2017. The UP National Health Mission (NHM) mission is to improve the health status and quality of life of people living in rural areas.
The official website to view the latest notification is pariksha.up.nic.in and the last date for application submission is 14/08/2017. There are total of 4668 various posts vacancies available. The candidates who wish to be a part of the government organization and have a secure, safe and reputed positions can apply through online mode. This article covers the details of all the information related to the UP NHM Recruitment 2017.
UP NHM Jobs 2017: Important Information
|Organizing Board||UP NHM|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse, Lab technician, ANM|
|Number of vacancies||4668|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||general /OBC:100/-; SC/ST: 50/-; PH: 50/-|
|Age Limit||General: 18-40 yrs, OBC: 18-43 yrs, Reserved: 18-45 yrs.|
|Last date to pay and Application Sybmission||14 August 2017|
Process to Apply for UP NHM Jobs 2017
- Log on to the official home page @ pariksha.up.nic.in.
- Click on the “Important alerts and notification tab” to view the latest UP NHM Recruitment notification.
- It will direct you to the home page of NHM.
- On the right-hand side, the main Tab “Filling online application forms”, click on the section “Candidate Registration“.
- It will take you to the page where the candidate can “Apply” for registration process and form filling process.
- Click on the required position Registration and fill the details of the application.
Note:- For candidate convenience, there are sample process to fill the form and to do registration, in any confusion kindly do refer those for more clarity.
UP NHM Jobs 2017: Eligibility Criteria
As updated there are various categories or section for the post of Staff Nurse, ANM and Lab Technicians under the UP NHM vacancy 2017. The various departments are Maternal Health, Child Health/care, National Program, Blood bank, District Hospitals etc.
Educational requirements for:
Staff Nurse: B.sc Nursing/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized university. Candidate should also have a minimum experience of 2 years in any Hospital.
ANM: Candidates have 2 years of diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife with registration in Nursing council.
Lab Technician: Candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board and number of the experience depends upon the department which the candidate is applying for.
UP NHM Jobs 2017: Points to Remember
- As it is a direct recruitment process, the results for the candidates who qualify for written test and interview or practical test will be intimated only via online mode @ pariksha.up.nic.in.
- The notification has not updated anything related to examination however, it is solely at the discretion of the board to conduct it for the shortlisted candidates.
- The Admit cards can be viewed only in the announcement section of the home page.
- No Hard copy will be sent to the address of the candidate.
- The call letters will be sent to the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- The candidate needs to read through the details of any communication properly so as to avoid any kind problems related to the selection process.
If you have any query regarding UP NHM Jobs 2017, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
You May Also like:-