SRMGEET 2019 is a University level examination. The organizing body of this examination is SRM University. The university conducts SRMGEET 2019 to offer admission to eligible candidates in M.Tech program. The application forms can be obtained either through online or offline mode. This examination is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to pursue M.Tech program for higher education. The university will invite the applications from the month of April 2019. The candidates do not forget to read the eligibility criteria required for the examination. Make sure you apply on or before the last date of application process.
Application Procedure- SRMGEET 2019
The application process for SRMGEET 2019 will be commenced from the month of April 2019. The candidates can apply through both the mode- online and offline. The application process for the examination has been mentioned below. You must go through it before you start the application process.
- The candidates have to register themselves through online mode at the official website srmuniv.ac.in of the university.
- The candidates can also apply through offline mode. For offline mode they can obtain the application form via post by paying Rs. 900/-.
- You have to enter the genuine details asked in the application form. Make sure you read the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for SRMGEET 2019.
- In the application form, you have to enter your personal details, qualifications, percentage of your academics, contact details etc.
- If any applicant provides any false information, his/her application form may be rejected.
- To complete the application process, you also need to pay the application fee.
- The application fee for SRMGEET 2019 is Rs. 900/-.
- The application fee can be paid either through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Do not forget to read the filled in application form once again before submitting to avoid discrepancies.
Important Dates- SRMGEET 2019
The important dates for SRMGEET 2019 listed below are tentative in nature. There may be some different in these dates when the official notification will release. However, these date against important events related to SRMGEET have been released to help the candidates.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Publication of official notification||April 2019|
|Opening of application process||April 2019|
|Closing of application process||April 2019|
|Admit cards will be issued||April 2019|
|Examination date of SRMGEET 2019||April 2019|
|Date for slot booking||April 2019|
|Counseling will starts from||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for SRMGEET 2019
The eligibility criteria are one of the important section included in any notification released for an examination. The candidates’ applicability will only depend on this section. Like every examination authority SRM University has also decided the eligibility criteria for SRMGEET 2019. You must go through it before commencing the application process.
- The candidates must be an Indian national. The candidates who belong to NRIs, OCI, PIOs can also apply for the examination.
- The applicants should have a B.E/ B.Tech degree in relevant stream scoring minimum 60% marks.
- The applicants must have qualified TANCET/GATE 2019 having a valid score card of the examination.
The examination pattern for SRMGEET 2019 is always decided by the examination authority. The pattern of SRMGGET 2019 is more or less same as it was for SRMGEET 2018. However, to make sure you can go through the examination pattern of SRMGEET 2019 given below.
- The question paper will have 3 sections- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The question paper will have total 100 questions of MCQ type questions.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- For every correct answer, the candidates will get 3 marks and for each incorrect answer, they will have 1/3rd marks’ deduction.
You should read the examination patter to know the type of the examination. It is very important to make better study plan, so that you can qualify the examination with good percentage.
Admit Card- SRMGEET 2019
The admit cards will be issued 2-3 weeks before the examination. The admit cards will be issued at the official website of the university. The admit cards will only be issued through online mode, there is no other mode to issued the admit card.
You can download the admit card from the website and take the print out of the same for future reference. Your admit card consist of important details of the examination such as candidate’s name, examination name, date, time & venue etc.
Declaration of result
The examination result will be published probably in the month of April 2019. The university will release the result very soon after the completion of the examination. The examination result will be uploaded in pdf format in the website. You can check your result by entering your application number. The pdf list will have the name of only those candidates who have passed the examination. The successful candidates will then be called for counseling process.
Counseling Process- SRMGEET 2019
The candidates who will qualify SRMGEET 2019 will be called for counseling process. Counseling is the final stage to get through in order to get admission in SRM University. The candidates must have present in the counseling. The seats will be allotted to deserving candidates based on their performance in the entrance exam and number of seats available.
The candidates also need to bring their documents for verification. The document verification will also be done during counseling process. All the documents should be genuine, in case of any fraudulent the application will be rejected.
Cut Off Marks-
The cut off marks are the minimum marks to be scored to pass the examination. The cut off marks are finalized by the University for M.Tech admissions. The candidates who score equal to or more that the cut off marks will be called for counseling process. The cut off marks will be released by the university after result declaration. The university will release the cut off marks in the official website of the university.