RBI Recruitment 2017: Legal Advisor Online Application @www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank of India( RBI) is the central banking institution of India, which controls the monetary policies related to Indian Rupee. Time to time, it notifies about the different vacancies in the institution, interested candidates who aspire to be a part of the esteemed organization needs to check for notification details regularly. RBI as RBI Recruitment 2017 vacancies has recently notified about the vacancies for Legal Advisor through the notification available online.
Legal advisors are hired by the organizations to advise Legal suggestions and services to the company and its employees. The online application is available starting 24th July, the last date for submission is 11th August. Candidates can visit official website @ www.rbi.org.in to apply for the job application.
RBI Recruitment 2017: Details of Vacancy
|Organizing Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Legal Advisor|
|Number of vacancies||5|
|Application Start Date||24/07/2017|
|Application Last Date||11/08/2017|
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Application Fee||GC-600/-; SC/ST and others: 100/-|
|Last Date for fee Payment||11/08/2017|
|Salary per annum||Grade F: 53.43 Lakh; Grade C/D: 26.26Lakh|
RBI Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Legal Advisor post need to meet certain eligibility Criteria specified by RBI. These are as follows:
- Candidates should be Law graduate (LLB) with 50% minimum marks and should also hold a Master Degree( LLM).
- The minimum job experience is 7 years for Grade (C/D) category and 15 years for Grade(F) category.
- The Age limit is 45-55 years for Grade F and 30-40 for Grade C/D.
- Application form submission and Fee submissions are through online mode only.
RBI Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The selection Process for the RBI Recruitment 2017 Legal Advisor positions is mainly through interview only. It has two phases-
- Screening and Shortlisting of the resume.
- Personal Interview
The Aspirants who apply for the desired positions are required to fill the details in the application properly and attach all the valid documents properly so as to avoid any rejection. Once the resume is shortlisted, the candidate is called for a personal interview.
Candidates are requested to keep their email ID up to date and keep checking the website for any communication.
RBI Recruitment 2017: Interview Tips
- Be confident and keep a smiling face during the interview.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the work culture and details of the organization.
- Prepare yourself for the situational based questions from the interviewer.
- Highlight your strengths and think of a positive answer for your development areas.
- Always thank the interviewer for their time at the end.
Brief of RBI Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India has recently notified about the vacancy of Legal Advisor at their official website @ www.rbi.org.in. There are total 5 positions. The application submission starts from 24th July and end date of form submission is 11th August. All the communication is through online mode only.
You May Also Like:-
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.