PESSAT 2019 : Important Dates, Application Form, Exam Pattern
PESSAT 2019 (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test 2019) is a university level examination. The applicants will get admissions in various UG & PG courses through PESSAT 2019. PES University, Bangalore conduct PESSAT 2019 on yearly basis. Every year thousands of applicants apply for this examination. PESSAT 2019 is a gateway for engineering and other courses available in the university. The university will conduct the entrance examination separately for engineering and other courses. The applicants should apply on or before the last date of application. The application process will start from September 2018. The applicants who want to pursue their career in professional courses can apply for PESSAT 2019. The important details for the examination have been given below.
PESSAT 2019- Important Dates
The important dates about the important events related to the examination are listed below. These events includes opening & closing dates of application, availability of admit cards, declaration of result, counseling etc. You can perform the important task by following the important dates mentioned below.
|Events||Important dates for B.Tech course||Important dates for other courses|
|Commencement of application process||September 2018||September 2018|
|Last date for application process||April 2019||July 2019|
|Commencement of slot booking||April 2019||January 2019|
|Examination date of PESSAT 2019||May 2019||January- July 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||After one week of examination being held|
|1st round of counseling||June 2019||———|
|2nd round of counseling||July 2019||———|
PESSAT 2019- Eligibility Criteria
The university specifies the eligibility criteria that are required to apply for PESSAT 2019. If you are going to apply for PESSAT 2019 then you must go through the eligibilities mentioned below. You will only be eligible to apply for the examination if you fulfill the prescribed criteria. The eligibility criteria for PESSAT 2019 is as mentioned below-
- The applicants must be an Indian national.
- The applicants must have aged between 17 to 25 years.
- The applicants must have cleared higher secondary or equivalent examination scoring minimum 60% aggregate (50% in case of reserved categories) from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
How to apply?
The application process of PESSAT 2019 is completely online based. The applicants can download the application forms from the official website of the university starting from September 2018. All the applicants must have applied on or before the last date of application. There is a brief description of the application process for PESSAT 2019 given below.
- The application forms can be downloaded starting from September 2019.
- The application form can be submitted only through online mode. There is no other mode to apply for the examination except online mode.
- First of all you have to logon to the official website of the university and search for a link “Application Form”.
- When you click on that link you will be directed to the application form page, where you have to enter the details as required in the application form.
- The payment of application form is an important stage of application process, without payment you will not be able to proceed further.
- .The application fee is Rs. 1050/- to be paid through online mode.
- Once you pay the application fee, make sure you proofread the completely filled application form to avoid mistakes.
- Now you can submit the form. Incomplete applications or the applications received after last date will not be accepted by the university.
PESSAT 2019- Examination Pattern
The examination pattern is prescribed by the examination authority of the university. Every applicant should be aware about the examination pattern so that you can practice as per the prescribed pattern. The examination pattern will be different for different courses. However the basic pattern is as follows-
- The examination will be held through online mode (pen & paper based).
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours for B.Tech program & 2 hours for other courses.
- There will be total 180 questions in B.Tech course and 120 questions in other courses.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be no penalty for incorrect answers.
The PES University, Bangalore will issue the admit card for the examination 2-3 weeks before the examination date. The university will provide the admit cards only through online mode. The applicants have to logon to the official website to download the admit card. You need to take the print out of the admit card for further reference.
You have to bring your admit card to the examination venue on the day of PESSAT 2019. The admit card is a must needed document to get allowed to write the examination.
The examination result will be declared after successful completion of the examination. The result will be declared most probably in the month of May or June 2019. The applicants can check their result by providing some details such as application number. On the basis of examination result, the eligible applicants will be selected for counseling. The university will provide call letter to the successful applicants to be a part of counseling.
The university will publish the answer key for PESSAT 2019 in its official website. You just have to logon to the home page and search for answer key tab. Once you get the tab, you have to enter the required details to login to your account. Once you login, you will get all set of answer keys in front of you. You can download your set of answer key to compare with your answers.
The cut offs for PESSAT 2019 will be released after result declaration. The cut offs are the minimum marks that applicants have to score in order to get admission in numerous B.Tech programs. There will be 2 rounds of counseling conducted by the university. The counseling will be held based on the cut offs & rank obtained by the applicants. The eligible applicants will get admission based on various factors such as total No. of applicants, No. of available seats, difficulty level of the examination etc.
PESSAT 2019- Counseling Process
The counseling will start after result declaration. There will be 2 rounds of counseling- 1st & 2nd round. The 1st round will be carried out in the month of June and the 2nd round in the month of July 2019. The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the examination. The applicants selected in counseling will be the final selection. After getting selected in counseling, the applicants will be eligible to get admission in their desired courses. Now you can go ahead with the admission formalities.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.