ONGC Recruitment 2018: Insight To ONGC Recruitment Through GATE
An Insight To ONGC Recruitment Through GATE
ONGC Recruitment 2018: ONGC is Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited, India’s one of the well known public sector enterprise is involved into Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and Abroad. Every year based on the vacancies, ONGC invites application for the recruitment of Graduate Engineers(GT) through GATE examinations. This year also ONGC will consider GATE 2018 scores for the recruitment of ONGC GT’s for the year 2018. Aspirants who are willing to a part of the esteemed government organizations like ONGC should read through the article for detailed information on the process of applying to ONGC through GATE.
GATE 2018: Important Dates
GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted every year organized by any one of the branch of IIT’s in India. This year it is expected that IIT Guwahati will organize the GATE 2018. The Graduate engineers take this test to get into various government services or can also be used for further higher studies in India as well as Abroad. The important dates for the upcoming exam are mentioned as per the previous years schedule. Candidates are requested to check the official website for any further updates from the board.
|Organizing Board||IIT, Guwahati|
|GATE Online form submission||1st Sept 2017|
|Last date for application submission||5th Oct 2017|
|Last date for examination city changes||17th Nov 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||5th Jan 2018|
|GATE 2018 Online exam||1st & 2nd week of Feb 2018|
|Results GATE 2018||Mid March 2018|
ONGC Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold an Engineering Degree from a recognized University at the time of application with minimum marks requirement as per the position applied for.
- Students of the final year of their degree are also eligible to apply through GATE 2018 however, their candidature will be treated as provisional until the submission of the degree certificate submission or the documentary proofs required by the management.
- The degree certificate should clearly mention the specialized degree course, in the case of absence of the name of the specialization the candidates are required to produce a document from the university stating the same authorized by the institutions.
ONGC Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
- ONGC recruitment will be notified in the official website @ongcindia.com during the month of March/ April 2018.
- Candidates should separately fill the ONGC application form for the required post.
- The candidates should give the GATE registration details and the score card details in the application form of ONGC.
- The GATE 2018 scores and the post applied will decide the selection of the candidate, it’s purely at the discretion of the management.
ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2018: Points to Remember
- ONGC official website is www.ongcindia.com.
- GATE 2018 official website is www.gate.iitg.ac.in .
- ONGC Recruitment applications likely to be released by March/April 2018.
- GATE 2018 Score Card like to be released by March 2018.
- Aspirants should apply separately for ONGC recruitment with score card details.
- Shortlisting of candidates through GATE exams is purely at Management discretion.
If you have any query regarding ONGC Recruitment 2018, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
You May Also like:-
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.