NEET PG 2019: Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and Dates
NEET PG 2019 – The ‘National Board of Examinations’ (NBE) conducts the ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate’ (NEET-PG 2019) for admission into the Master’s programmes offered by various medical institutes all across the nation. Candidates, who are eligible and if they have possessed MBBS degree, can apply for NEET-PG 2019. The exam is conducted on the national level and all the candidates seeking admission to pursue a Masters programme like MD/MS or PG Diploma Course can participate in the NEET PG Exam. On the basis of the score attained by the candidates in the NEET-PG 2019, candidates can apply for admission in the various medical institutes/universities to pursue the desired Masters level programme.
Candidates can get all the information about the NEET PG 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and Important Dates in the given post.
NEET PG 2019 Important Dates
The dates for the NEET PG 2019 has been provided in the following table. The dates assigned for the NEET PG 2019 are tentative in nature which may be rescheduled as per the discretion of NBE.
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release date of Official Notification||September 2018|
|2.||Date for application form submission||September 2018 (probably last week)|
|3.||Last date for application form submission||November 2018|
|4.||Admit card release date||November/December 2018|
|5.||Commencement of the Exam||December 2018|
|6.||Date for the announcement of Result||January 2019|
|7.||Admission Counselling||After result/rank card is released|
NEET PG 2019 Application Form
The details of the NEET PG 2019 application form are given in the following points:
- The NEET PG Application Form 2018 will be available on the official website of NBE.
- The official website of NBE is ‘http://nbe.edu.in’.
- Candidates can access the online application form from September 2018.
- Candidates need to provide all the personal and educational details in the application form.
- Besides, there will be columns in the online application form where candidates will have to upload the scanned images of the photo, photo ID, signature, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- The payment of the application will also be required to be submitted by the applicants.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the application form as well for future reference.
Details of the NEET PG Application Fee
- Candidates of the Gen/OBC category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 3750.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 2750.
- The payment of the application fee can be made through credit/debit card or net banking.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for the applicants to fulfil the NEET PG eligibility criteria as given in the following points:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Foreign nationals can also apply for admission for NEET-PG 2019.
- Candidates need to obtain an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Passing Certificate recognized by the MCI to be eligible for NEET-PG.
- Moreover, the applicant must have completed a minimum one-year internship or he must be supposed to be completing the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern
The NEET PG 2019 exam pattern will be as per the details given in the following points:
- The NEET-PG 2019 will be objective nature.
- The exam will be conducted online viz., it will be a computer based test.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- The duration of the question paper will be 3.5 hours.
- The question paper will have no negative marking for the wrong answers.
The table given below shows the list of topics and a probable number of question which may appear from the same:
|S.No.||Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|1.||Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|2.||Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|3.||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|4.||Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|12.||Radio diagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.