NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 10
NCERT solutions for class 12 Maths Chapter 10 exercise 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 & miscellaneous exercises of Vector Algebra in PDF form to free download. Download Class 12 solutions all subjects, CBSE Syllabus for 2017-2018, sample papers along with board papers with solutions.
NCERT solutions for class 12 Maths Chapter 10
Class 12 Maths Solutions – Vector Algebra
NCERT Chapter to study online and answers given in the end of ncert books.
These books are very good for revision and more practice. These book are also confined to NCERT Syllabus.
Assignments for practice
Level 1 Test 1
Level 2 Test 1
Previous Years CBSE Important Questions
- What is the distance of the point (p, q, r) from the x-axis? [CBSE Sample Paper2017]
- If a line makes angles 90° and 60° respectively with the positive directions of x and y axes, find the angle which it makes with the positive direction of z-axis. [Delhi 2017]
- If a, b and c are mutually perpendicular vectors of equal magnitudes, show that the vector a + b + c is equally inclined to a, b and c. Also, find the angle which a + b + cmakes with a or b or c. [Delhi 2017]
- Find the position vector of a point which divides the join of points with position vectors a – 2b and 2a + b externally in the ratio 2:1. [Delhi 2016]
- The two vectors j + k and 3i – j + 4k represent the two sides AB and AC, respectively of a triangle ABC. Find the length of the median through A. [Delhi 2016]
- Find a vector in the direction of a = i – 2j that has magnitude 7 units. [Delhi 2015C]
- If a and b are unit vectors, then what is the angle between a and b so that √2 a – bis a unit vector? [Delhi 2015C]
- If a = 7i + j – 4k and b = 2i + 6j + 3k, then find the projection of a on b. [Delhi 2015]
- If a line makes angles 90°, 60° and θ with x, y and z-axis respectively, where θ is acute, then find θ. [Delhi 2015]
- If r = xi + yj + zk, find (r × i).(r × j) + xy. [Delhi 2015]
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.