MU OET 2018: ‘MUOET’ (Manipal University Online Entrance Test) is an entrance test which is organized by Manipal University at the university level. The university conducts the examination for providing admissions to the aspiring candidates seeking to pursue UG and PG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy and many more courses offered by Manipal University. Manipal University selects candidates for admission thru MU OET 2018. Here, candidates can find out all the details about the online entrance test such as MUOET notification, application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
MU OET 2018 application forms have been released. The direct link to apply is provided below
MU OET 2018 Important Dates
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date of the Commencement|
|1||Initial Date Notification and Application Form||Available|
|2||Last date of submission of the form||11 March 2018|
|4||Payment of Application Fee||January 2018|
|5||Last for making correction in the application form||February, 20128|
|6||Date of issuing the admit card||April/May 2018|
|7||Date of the Offline examination||April/May 2018|
You can also check the schedule of other courses:
|Courses||Last Date for Application submission|
|B.Arch||31st May 2018|
|B.Tech (LE)||8th May 2018|
|M.Tech||15th May 2018|
|B.Com/BA (Media & Communication)/BHM/BBA/B.Sc||21st March 2018|
|BA (Humanities)/MA||2nd May 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing/BPT/BOT||30th May 2018|
|MBA||11th June 2018|
MU OET Application Form, 2018
Manipal University offers a various course to the candidates of the nation and all the eligible candidates can apply for the admission thru the application form. The application form will be available on the official website of the university.
Here are all the steps as for how candidates can apply for the examination:
- All the applicants, who wish to apply for then OET can apply thru the application form.
- The application form will be available on the official web portal of the university.
- Applicants shall have to give all the necessary details in the application form such as their name, address, date of birth.
- Along with that, they will have to give the details about their educational qualification.
- Before making the submission of the application form, applicants will have to pay the application fee as well.
- The application fee is Rs. 600 and entrance exam Rs. 1400.
- Applicants can pay the fee thru the debit card, credit card, net banking and the demand draft.
To apply click here
Candidates must have fulfilled the eligibility criteria before they make their choice to apply for the OET 2018. Those, who don’t have the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the university on its official notification, can not apply for the exam. Here are the points are given below about the eligibility criteria for different courses:
|1||B.Tech||Passed in 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics & English (compulsory subjects) along with Chemistry, biotechnology, biology or any technical vocational subject with obtaining 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subject.|
50% marks in MU OET.
|2||BBA||Candidates must have passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent exam with securing minimum 50% marks.|
|3||Lateral B.Tech||Degree from any recognized university with securing minimum 45% marks.|
Must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics.
|4||M.Tech||Passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate.|
50% marks in MU OET.
|5||MDS||Students must have passed BDS or equivalent degree recognized by DCI.|
50% marks in MU OET.
MU OET, 2018 Examination Pattern
Manipal University will conduct the entrance exam to select candidates for the admission into the different courses. In the below points the details about the entrance exam has been given:
- The questions in the question paper will be higher secondary level.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 and ½ hours.
- The question paper will have multiple choice questions.
- The test will be computer-based test (CBT).
After filling and submitting then online application form, all the eligible applicants will get the admit card. The admit card will be available on the official website of the university.
- The admit card shall have the name of the candidates on it and it will also have the name, timing, and venue of the exam.
- It is very necessary for all the applicants to take their admit card with them at the time of the exam, otherwise, they will not be able to appear in the entrance test.
MU OET 2018 Result
- Call the candidates will get the result of the exam will be available on the official website of the university in the month of May.
- After the announcement of the result of the examination, all the applicants will be called for counseling.
- After counseling, applicants will be able to take admission in the university or in the affiliated institutes.