MU OET 2019 means Manipal University Online Entrance Test 2019. It is an university level examination conducted by Manipal University to offer admissions in numerous UG & PG program. The examination will be held through online mode at various centres across India. The applicants should have the basic knowledge of computer & also should be handy to keyboard & mouse to write the examination online. The important details related to MU OET 2019 such as Important Dates, Application Form & Fee, Examination Pattern etc. has been given below.
Application Form- MU OET 2019
The application form for MU OET 2019 will be available at the official website of the university. The applicants can apply from the website itself. The application process will starts from November 2018 till April 2019. The applicants are advised to apply on or before the closing date for submission of application forms.
The applicants have to enter all the required details during filling up the application forms. The applicants also need to pay the application fee to complete the application process.
The applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee and Rs. 1400/- as entrance examination fee. The fees can be paid through online mode of application through debit/credit card or net banking.
Important Dates- MU OET 2019
The application process will start from the month of November 2018 till April 2019. The interested applicants need to apply for the examination on or before the closing date for submission of application form. All other important dates along with important events are listed as follows-
|Important Events||Important Tentative Dates|
|Opening date of application process||November 2018|
|Closing date of application process||April 2019|
|Online Test Booking Schedule for I & II attempts||From March to April 2019|
|Availability of admit cards for I & II attempts||From March to April 2019|
|Online Test (I & II attempts)||From April to May 2019|
|Slot Booking for MU OET III attempt||May 2019|
|Availability f admit cards for III attempt||May 2019|
|Online test III attempt||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Release of merit list||Last week of May 2019|
|Commencement of counseling (1st round)||From June 2019|
|Commencement of B.Tech program||July 2019|
The applicants should read the eligibility criteria section before they apply for the examination to avoid cancelation of their applications. The eligibility criteria for different programs are different. The eligibilities for different courses is as follows-
- For B.Tech course, the applicants must have passed higher secondary examination or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics & English (compulsory) subjects along with Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or any technical vocational subject. The applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics & any one of the optional subject. They must have scored 50% in MU OET 2019 as well.
- For Lateral B.Tech course, the applicants must have a degree from a recognized university scoring minimum 45% marks. The applicants should have cleared higher secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject.
- For M.Tech program, the applicants must have cleared B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent examination scoring minimum 50% aggregate. The applicants also need to score minimum 50% in MU OET 2019.
- For BBA course, the applicants must have cleared higher secondary examination, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent examination scoring minimum 50% marks.
The applicants should know the pattern of the examination to prepare well and to score good in the examination. The examination pattern for MU OET 2019 has been discussed below.
- There will be 4 sections in the question paper- Physics (50 questions), Chemistry (50 questions), Mathematics (70 questions) and General Aptitude & English (30 questions).
- The duration of MU OET 2019 will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be available in English language.
- There will be total 200 questions of MCQ type.
- The examination will be held through online mode.
- For M.Tech & M.Sc program, the applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- For other programs, the applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer & there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
The syllabus of MU OET 2019 covers a vast area of topics such as General Aptitude, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, General English etc. However, the applicants can prepare from the 1oth & 12th standard syllabus specified by their Boards or Universities.
The admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The admit card is an important document needed throughout the admission process starting from writing the examination till the process of admission. The admit card will be available for the applicants within 24 hours after booking the slot for MU OET 2019.
Declaration of Result
The examination result will be declared most probably in the last week of May 2019. The applicants will have AIR (All India rank) in this examination. The applicants will be able to download their score cards from the official website as well. The applicants scoring highest ranks will get the admission in their preferred colleges.
Cut Off Mark
The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks required to through with the examination. The cut offs will be decided by the examination authority and the applicants have to score minimum the cut off marks to qualify MU OET 2019. The applicants will be called further for counseling process based on their performance in the examination.
The counseling process will be commenced from the month of June 2019. The applicants will have to choose the venue for counseling at the same time during selecting the examination slots. The applicants will be called for counseling based on their scored ranks in MU OET 2019.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.