MP Police SI Recruitment 2019: The Madhya Pradesh Police Department has recently invited applications for the interested candidates for the recruitment of MP Police Sub-Inspector(SI) post. The official notification can be viewed on the official website @vyapam.nic.in. MPPEB MP Professional Examination Board formerly known as Vyapam is organizing the process of recruitment. The application form submission starts from 1st August and will end on 30th August 2019. This article gives a detailed overview of the recruitment process for the benefit of the aspirants.
MP Police SI Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Organizing Board||MPPEB/ MP Police Department|
|Name of the Post||MP Police SI( Sub-Inspector)|
|Number of vacancies||611|
|Application start date||01/08/2019|
|Application End Date||30/08/2019|
|Correction in Application can be made until||04/09/2019|
|Exam Date||22-10-2019 to 29-10-2019|
|Official website||www.vyapam.nic.in; www.peb.mp.gov.in|
MP Police SI Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
MP Police Sub Inspector online application will be made available from 01/08/2019 onwards. The candidates who are willing to be a part of the Police Department of Madhya Pradesh are requested to go through the eligibility criteria properly to avoid any kind of rejections. These are as follows:
- Bachelors degree in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Bachelors degree in science with physics, chemistry, and Math as a subject.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical engineering from a recognized institutions.
Note:- The different requirement for qualification is based on the different MP Police SI post available as per the notification.
Minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum years should be 25 years. The age relaxation towards the reserved category is as per the norms of the MP Police Department.
General/Other states: Single Paper: 570; Double Paper: 770
ST/SC and OBC: Single Paper: 320/-; Double Paper: 420/-
Note:- The amount written is including the extra charges mentioned as per the notification for recruitment.
MP Police SI Recruitment 2019: Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Selection Process
The Selection Process for the MP Sub-Inspector post has three main categories:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test/Document verification
- The written exam is for 200 marks, duration of the exam is for 2 hours.
- The Physical Measurement Test is for 100 marks and the candidate should get a qualifying score to move forward in the process of selection.
- The Interview has got 25 marks.
- Total marks for all the exams is 325.
Written Exam Syllabus for MP Police Sub-Inspector 2019
- General Knowledge: The candidate needs to be updated with the current affairs as well as what is happening around the world. Also the candidate should have a complete idea of the state Madhya Pradesh details which is very essential.
- Efficiency in English and Hindi languages: Generally these type of language test will have comprehensions and passages. A Little bit of grammar is also included.
Details of Physical Efficiency Test:
The candidate needs to show their talent in the following categories:
- Long Jump
- High Jump
- Shot Put
- 100 Meter race
- 1500 Meter race
Personal Interview is only conducted for the candidates who score the qualifying marks in written test and physical efficiency exam.
MP Police SI Recruitment 2019: Points to Remember
- MP Police SI Recruitment notification is already released.
- The Application submission starts from 01/08/2019.
- Application submission ends on 30/08/2019 and correction on the application will be there until 4th Sept.
- There are some extra charges on the application fee depending upon through which site the candidate is paying the fee.
- Physical Efficiency Test is the qualifying test, the candidates need to qualify to be able to further move in the selection process.
If you have any query regarding MP Police SI Recruitment 2019, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
You May Also like:-