KIITEE 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria
KIITEE 2018 Important dates
The university publishes the important dates for the important events related to KIITEE 2018 in its official notification. You can also get a list of important dates & events from this article. These dates are tentative in nature and can be changed if it is required.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Online application forms will available from||December 2017|
|End date for application submission||March 2018|
|Date for receiving filled-in application form||March 2018|
|Availability of admit cards||April 2018|
|Examination date of KIITEE 2018||April 2018|
|Result declaration of KIITEE 2018||May 2018|
|Counseling process will start from||May 2018|
KIITEE 2018 Important Links
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Download KIITEE Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Application Procedure||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|KIITEE Sample Questions||Click Here|
|Admission Policy||Click Here|
|Calendar of Events||Click Here|
|Courses Available||Click Here|
|Examination Results||Click Here|
|Counselling and Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Reservation Criteria||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|KIITEE DEMO TEST||Click Here|
Application Form & Fee- KIITEE 2018
The application forms will be available through both the mode- Online & Offline modes. The applicants can apply through any of these modes as per their convenience. For online mode, the application forms can be obtained from the official website of the university. First of all, you need to login to the official website and search for a link for application form for KIITEE 2018. Once you get the link, click on it and enter all the details as required such as personal details, educational details, uploading of scanned images of photograph & signature etc.
For offline mode, the application forms can be obtained from the University. The duly filled application forms have to be submitted to the university itself.
There is no application fee have to be paid for KIITEE 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2018
The eligibility criteria have been decided by the examination authority which is responsible for conducting KIITEE 2018. The eligibility criteria are different for different programs.
- For B.Tech (LE) program, the applicants must have born on or after 1st July 1994. The applicants must have completed 3 years diploma in engineering in respective streams scoring minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- For B.Tech program, the applicants must have completed Higher Secondary scoring minimum 60% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The applicants who are appearing can also apply for KIITEE 2018.
- For B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology program, the applicants must have born on or after 1st July 1997. The applicants must have completed Higher Secondary scoring minimum 60% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
- For M.Tech program, The applicants must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent program in respective fields OR 1st class in MCA/M.Sc in CS/IT from a recognized institute. The applicants scoring 400 or more rank in GATE will not be allowed to apply for the examination.
- For B.Arch program, the applicants must have born on or after 1st July 1997. The applicants must have passed 12th standard from a recognized Board scoring 60% in aggregate with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. The applicants who have passed NATA conducted by CoA, New Delhi can also apply for KIITEE 2018.
- For B.A LL.B/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB program, the applicants must have attained the age of 21 years as on 1st July 2018. The applicants must have passed 12th standard examination in any stream scoring minimum 45% marks. The applicants who wish to apply for B.Sc LLB must have passed 12th standard exam in Science stream scoring minimum 45% marks.
- For M.Sc Nursing program, the applicants must be a registered Nurse or registered midwife with any State Nursing Registration Council. The applicants must have passed B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic Sc. Scoring minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- For BBA course, the applicants must have born on or after 1st July 1997. The applicants must have passed 12th standard exam in any stream with Mathematics/ Economics, Statistics, Business Mathematics as one subject scoring minimum 50% marks.
- For BCA course, the applicants must have born on or after 1st July 1997. The applicants must have passed 12th standard exam with Mathematics as compulsory subject scoring minimum 50% marks.
- For MCA course, the applicants must have born on or after 1st July 1994. The applicants must have passed graduation with Mathematics as one subject either in graduation or 12th standard exam scoring minimum 50% marks.
- For MCA (LE) course, the applicants must have born on or after 1st July 1994. The applicants should have passed graduation scoring minimum 50% marks in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Sc./IST/ITM). The appearing applicants can also apply.
- For LLM program, the applicants must have completed BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB/ B.L or equivalent scoring minimum 55% aggregate.
- For Ph.D program, the applicants must have completed M.Tech/ ME/ MCA/ MBA OR equivalent degree of M.Sc/ MA/ M.Com/ LLM scoring minimum 60%.
KIITEE 2018 Examination pattern
The examination pattern section not only briefs you about the examination type but also helps you in planning your study as per the examination pattern. Knowledge of the examination pattern plays a very important role in the performance of KIITEE 2018. The examination pattern for the examination is as below. The applicants applying for the examination must go through the examination pattern to plan their study accordingly.
- The examination will be held through offline mode.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- The question paper will be available only in the English language.
- There will be total 120 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer & there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
The examination syllabus is mostly based on the qualifying examination. The applicants should refer Higher Secondary syllabus to get prepare for B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Sc Nursing. On the other hand for M.Tech, you should prepare from the syllabus of B.E/ B.Tech of their respective branches. For LL.M, the question paper will cover LL.B syllabus.
The admit cards for KIITEE 2018 will be available from the month of April 2018. The University will issue the admit cards on its website. The applicants should take the print out of their admit card for future reference. The admit cards can only be obtained from online mode. The admit card have to be taken to the examination centre on the day of the examination, without admit card, you will not be allowed to write the examination.
The university will publish the examination result probably in the month of May 2018. The examination authority will prepare a merit list based on the applicants’ performance in the examination. To check your result, you have to enter your Roll Number. The Rank Card can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The applicants scoring good rank card will be called from counseling process.
The cut off marks will be decided by the examination authority at the time of result declaration. The authority keeps in mind some factors while deciding the cut off marks such as number of seats available, number of applicants applied for the examination etc. The applicants have to score the cut off marks to take part in the counseling process.
The university held counseling process for shortlisted applicants for final selection. The eligible applicants who will be selected in counseling process have to perform admission formalities. Counseling will be carried out purely on merit basis. The document verification is an important stage in KIITEE 2018. It will be done during counseling process and before admission.