KEE 2019 : The Karunya Entrance Examination Details
The Karunya Entrance Examination is also known as KEE. Karunya University organizes KEE every year. The University conducts this examination to provide admission to eligible candidates in various Bachelor & Master program in the field of engineering. Every year many candidates apply for this entrance exam to pursue their career in engineering field. Karunya University will release the notification for KEE 2019 to invite applications from eligible candidates. The information related to KEE 2019 has been described in this article. If you want to pursue your career in engineering field then you can apply for the examination on or before the last date of application process.
Important Dates- KEE 2019
The tentative dates for important events have been listed below. The university releases the important dates for all the events that will happen in KEE 2019 such as opening & closing date for application, availability of admit card, examination date, result, cut offs, counseling etc. The important dates are as follows-
|Event name||Important dates|
|Release of official notification||November 2018|
|Application process will starts from||November 2018|
|Application process will end on||March 2019|
|Admit cards will be issued from||April 2019|
|Examination date of KEE 2019||April 2019|
|Result declaration||April 2019|
|Counseling process will starts from||May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria- KEE 2019
Whenever we apply for any examination, the first thing which we read is the “eligibility criteria”. Hence you should also go through the eligibility criteria at first step to know whether you can apply for KEE 2019 or not. The eligibility criteria for KEE 2019 have been given below.
- The applicants must be an Indian national. NRIs & foreign nationals can also apply.
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years.
- For B.Tech courses, the candidates must have cleared 12th standard examination from recognized Board scoring minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates must have these compulsory subjects in 12th standard- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry) courses, the candidates must have completed a Diploma B.Sc course from a recognized University.
- For M.Tech programs, the candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in engineering scoring minimum 50% marks.
Application Procedure- KEE 2019
The application form for KEE 2019 will be available probably from 1st week of November 2018 till last week of March 2019. It is very important that the applicants apply for the examination on or before the last date of application process. The application process for KEE 2019 is as follows-
- The application forms will be available online at the official website of the university. The applicants can apply from the website of the university.
- The candidates have to provide the EOI (Expression of Interest) through online application process.
- Once you are done with providing EOI, you have to enter all the basic information in the application form such as personal information, academic information etc.
- During filling up the application form, you also need to upload the scanned images of your photograph & signature.
- The end step in the application process will be the payment of application fee.
The application fee once paid will not be refunded. You can pay the application fee either offline or online mode. For online mode, the payment can be done via debit/credit card or net banking. For offline mode, the payment can be done via Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “The Registrar, arunya University payable at Coimbatore”. The application fee to be submitted is as follows-
- The application fee for Indian nationals is Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee for NRI & Foreign Nationals is US $ 60.
The candidates are advised to read the duly filled application form carefully to avoid discrepancies.
Examination patter- KEE 2019
The examination pattern is an important detail provided by the examination authority for any examination. The candidates feel very helpful if they know that what is the examination pattern for the examination they are applying for? It helps them to make proper study plans. The examination pattern of KEE 2019 is as follows-
- The question paper will have questions from these topics- Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, General Ethics/Christian Values, General Aptitude.
- The question paper will have total 100 questions of MCQ type questions.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The candidates will be awarded with 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
The admit card for KEE 2019 will be issued at the official website of the university. The admit cards will be released probably in the month of April 2019 few weeks prior to the examination. The candidates can download the admit card and take the print out of the same for future reference.
The admit card will have important details about KEE 2019 such as examination date, Time, venue, applicants name, Roll number of the applicants etc. The admit card is an important document to write the examination, without admit card an applicants will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
Declaration of Result
The university will declare the result of KEE 2019 in its official website. The examination result will be published in pdf format. The applicants will be able to check their result by entering the application number. The result will have only the name of those applicants who have qualify the examination. The qualified applicants will be called for counseling process.
The counseling will be the final stage of KEE 2019 admissions. The shortlisted applicants in counseling process will be provided admissions to their desired courses.
The answer key for KEE 2019 will be published by the examination authority. The authority will release the answer key to help the applicants. The answer key will be released after declaration of result. The answer key provides you the solutions for the question paper of KEE 2019. You can compare the answer key with your answer sheet. By comparing the answer key you will be able to count your performance in the examination.
The minimum marks required to qualify the examination is known as cut off marks. Every examination authority decides the cut off marks required for an examination. Hence, the authority will also decide the cut off marks for KEE 2019
The applicants have to score minimum cut off marks to qualify the examination. You will be called further for counseling based on your marks secured in the examination. The university will release the cut offs very soon in its official notification.
The counseling process will start after result declaration. The counseling will commence most probably in the month of May 2019. The candidates who will score the cut off marks will be called for counseling. All the selected candidates for counseling will have to bring their original documents for verification. The finally selected candidates in counseling will be offered admission in their desired courses.
The admissions to KEE 2019 will be carried out at Karunya University by the Single Window Counseling. The seast will be allotted to eligible candidates based on their performance in the entrance examination.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.