JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form – Apply Online
JEE Advanced 2019 is a national level entrance examination scheduled by IITs across the country. The successful applicants of JEE Main examination are only eligible to write JEE Advanced examination. JEE Advanced 2019 is a gateway to admissions in engineering or architecture programs in the top institutes of India such as IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs etc. The applicants who wish to pursue their career in engineering or architecture field can check out the important details of JEE Advanced 2019 from this article below.
Important Dates- JEE Advanced 2019
The applicants who will qualify JEE Main 2019 will only be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2019. The important events along with tentative dates related to JEE Advanced 2019 have been listed below.
|Important Events||Tentative Important Dates|
|Opening date for online registration process||4th week of April 2019|
|Closing date for online registration process||1st week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||2nd week of May 2019|
|Examination date of JEE Advanced 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|Release of answer key||1st week of June 2019|
|Getting feedbacks for answer key||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||2nd week of June 2019|
|Examination date for Architecture Aptitude Test||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result for Architecture Aptitude Test||3rd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of seat allotment||3rd week of June 2019|
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
The applications will be invited from qualified applicants of JEE Main 2019 for JEE Advanced 2019. The application process will be commenced from 4th week of April till 1st week of May 2019. The applicants need to apply on or before the last date of application.
- The applicants have to apply only through online mode for JEE Advanced 2019. No other mode of application will be allowed.
- The applicants can apply for the examination from this website jeeadv.nic.in.
- The applicants need to enter all the required details in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature.
- To complete the application process, the applicants also have to pay the application fee.
- The applicants are advised to cross check the entered details before submitting their forms.
The application fee can be paid either through online (via debit/credit card or net banking) or offline (via challan) mode. The application fee for different categories is as follows-
- The application fee for General/OBC categories is Rs. 2400/-
- The application fee for female applicants is Rs. 1200/-
- The application fee for reserved categories is Rs. 1200/-
- The late fee is Rs. 500/-
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2019
The eligibility criteria is an important factor to read on before applying for an examination. The applicants should go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the form for JEE Advanced. Check out the eligibility criteria mentioned below-
- Only those applicants can apply for JEE Advanced who have scored among the top 220000 ranks in JEE Main 2019.
- The applicants must have scored minimum 75% marks (65% in case of reserved categories) in their respective Boards to get admission in IITs, IIITs, NITs etc.
- The interested applicants can apply only for 2 times in JEE Advanced in consecutive years.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Pattern
The applicants can plan their preparation for any examination quite well if they know the examination pattern of the examination. The examination pattern for JEE Advanced 2019 is as follows-
- There will be 2 papers in JEE Advanced 2019- Paper I & Paper II. Both the papers will be compulsory.
- The examination will be held in online mode.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi & English as well.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
The admit cards for JEE Advanced can be downloaded from the official website www.jeeadv.nic.in. The admit cards will be issued in the 2nd week of May 2019. The admit cards have to be taken at the examination centre along with photo ID proof. Without admit card an applicant will not be allowed to write the examination.
The answer key will be released at the website www.jeeadv.nic.in after few days of completion of the examination, most probably in the month of May 2019. The applicants can download the answer key from the website for reference.
Declaration of result
The examination result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2019 at the official website www.jeeadv.nic.in. The applicants can login to the website & find out the link for results. On clicking the link, you will be directed to the results of JEE Advanced 2019.
Cut Off Mark
The cut off marks are decided by the examination authority. These are the minimum qualifying marks needed to through with the examination. The applicants who score the cut off marks will only be eligible for next stage of admission.
The counseling process will be held through online mode. The successful applicants have to register themselves for counseling. The counseling procedure will commence from the 4thweek of June 2019. The successful applicants in counseling will get admission to their desired course at best IITs, IIITs, NITS etc.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.