Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017: 20 Law Officer Posts, Apply Online
Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017: Corporation Bank is a leading Public Sector Bank of India. There are total of 21 public sector banks and Corporation Bank is one of it. Under the scheme of Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017, the bank has recently invited applications for the posts of Law Officers for Middle Management category. The official website for the application form is @ www.corpbank.com. The applications are being available for submission from 22/07/2017 and the last date of application submission and Fee payment is 05/08/2017. It’s a good opportunity for candidates who have a Law degree and wish to continue their career in such reputed banks.Let us understand from this post the entire details related to Corporation Bank vacancies step by step.
Corporation Bank Law Officer: Vacancy Details
|Organising Board||Corporation Bank|
|Name of Post||Law Officer( Middle Management)|
|Number of Posts||20: General-10; SC-3,ST-2,OBC-5|
|Application Fee||General/OBC-600/-; SC/ST/PwD– 100/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.|
|Age Limit||Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years|
|Qualification and Exp. Details||Bachelors Degree of Law from a UGC recognized University and should have a minimum of 3 years work experience as a Law officer in any institution or should have a 3 years practice as an advocate.|
Process to Apply for Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017
The Corporation Bank vacancies can be filled up by applying through online mode at the links available in their official website @ www.corpbank.com. The Stepwise process is as follows:
- Log in to the official website of the bank.
- Click on the link for “Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017” for the registration process.
- Create a new User ID and Password.
- Click on the application form and fill the required details as instructed.
- Attach the photograph and signature in the required format.
- Make the payment through online mode only.
- Make a note of the application number, user ID and PW for any future references.
Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017: Selection Process for Law Officer
Corporation Bank has a specified process of selection and is mainly categorized into:
- Written Test
- Group Discussions/Interview
- The Mode of the exam is online only which will be computer based.
- The questions will be of objective types and carry 200 marks for 200 questions.
- The test will be taken place both in Hindi/English, except for English language test.
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The group discussion and interview will carry 100 marks.
- The final selection is based on the both written test and interview.
The Exam Pattern for Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017 is as follows:
|Examination Section||Number of questions||Max. Marks|
- The total time duration for the exam is 2 hours.
Recap of Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017
Corporation Bank a Public Sector Bank has recently notified on its official website about the “Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017” for the post of Law Officers. There are a total of 20 posts in total for the middle management category. The application submission process has already started and will be over by 5th August. Candidates have very little time to apply, hence are requested to visit the website and read through the instructions given in this article for more clarity.
You May Also Like:-
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.