Bharti Vidyapeeth University (BVP University) is one of the best universities in India. It offers various UG & PG programs. The BVP University conduct entrance examination named BVP CET every year to provide admission to eligible candidates in different undergraduate and postgraduate courses. This entrance examination is conducted separately for different education fields such as engineering, mgmt., medical and many others. The university will start the application process very soon for BVP CET 2019. The interested candidates can check out the important details related to the examination from this article.
Important Dates- BVP CET 2019
The candidates applying for the examination can check out the expected schedule for BVP CET 2019. The official important dates have not been released yet. Following is the data referred from previous year’s details. The dates mentioned below in the table are tentative and can be changed by the university if required.
|Entrance Exam||Closing date of application process||Examination Date||Declaration of result|
|BVP CET Engineering||May 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
|BVP CET B-CAT MBA||March 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|BVP CET LLB||May 2019||June 2019||June 2019|
|BVP CET B-MAT MCA||March 2019||March 2019||April 2019|
|BVP CET BUMAT BCA/BBA||May 2019||June 2019||June 2019|
|BPV CET Pharm UG (B.Pharm/ Pharm.D)||May 2019||June 2019||June 2019|
|BPV CET B.Pharm (2nd year)||May 2019||June 2019||June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET 2019
The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria for particular course they are applying for. The eligibility criteria for different courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges may vary. However, the generalized eligibility criteria for BVP CET 2019 is as follows-
For B.Tech course
- The candidates must have passed higher secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized Board scoring minimum 45% marks (40% in case of reserved categories).
- The candidates must have these compulsory subjects in higher secondary- Physics & Mathematics.
- The candidates also have any of these optional subjects in higher secondary- Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology & Technical Vocational.
For MBA program
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor degree from recognized university scoring minimum 50% marks (40% in case of reserved categories).
- There is no age limitation to apply for this course.
For MCA program (3 years full time)
- The candidates must have completed 3 years Bachelor degree in Mathematics at higher secondary or graduation level.
- There is not age limitation to apply for this course.
For MCA (Lateral Entry)
- The candidates must have 3 years Bachelor degree in BCA, BCS, B.Sc (IT/Computer Sc.) with Mathematics as a course at higher secondary or at graduation level scoring minimum 50% (40% in case of reserved categories) marks in qualifying examination.
- The candidates must have qualified in Mathematics in above mentioned examination.
For PG Dental program
- The candidates must have cleared BDS exam from a recognized Dental college scoring minimum 50% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in DENPET 2019.
- The candidates must have passed 1 year’s compulsory rotation internship on or before 31st March 2019.
For PG Medical program
- The candidates should have cleared MBBS from a recognized Medical college with 1 year compulsory rotation internship on or before 30th April 2019 scoring minimum 50% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in MEDPET 2019.
The interested candidates will be able to apply online from the official website of the university. The application procedure will start very shortly. All the candidates make sure that they apply on or before the last date of application date. The application procedure is as follows-
- The application forms can be submitted either through online or offline mode from the official website of the university.
- Do not forget to check out the important instructions before applying for the examination.
- You can download the application form online and fill the required details carefully. You need to fill the application form as per the program you are applying for.
- The candidates must note that the application forms for different courses will be available on different dates.
- You also have to pay the prescribed amount as application fee to confirm your candidature.
- You can pay the application fee either through online (via debit/credit card or net banking) or offline (via Demand Draft) mode.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The application fee will be different for different courses as mentioned below-
|Entrance examination||Application fee|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs. 1500/-|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs. 2000/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT/ BVP CET B-MAT||Rs. 1700/-|
|BVP CET DENPET/ BVP CET MEDPET||Rs. 3000/-|
NOTE- The candidates applying for DENPET, MEDPET, HOMPET & AYUPET programs must have submit the print copy of the application form along with the required documents at this address-
Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Bharti Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
2nd floor, L.B.S Marg,Pune- 411030
The BVP University conducted the entrance examination to offer various courses in different fields. The candidates wish to apply for BVP CET 2019 must read the examination pattern. It will help the candidates to make good study plans. The examination pattern for the entrance exam is as follows-
- The examination will be held through offline (pen & paper based) mode.
- The question paper will have total 200 questions of MCQ type questions.
- The question paper will be available in English only.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours except MCA & MBA program. For MBA & MCA the duration of the examination will be 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- The question paper will have question from these subjects- Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology & English.
- The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
The examination syllabus will vary from course to course. The syllabus will be different for different programs. For BVP CET Medical program, the candidates have to prepare on these subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Biology from higher secondary syllabus of your Board.
For engineering programs, the examination syllabus comprise of these subjects- Physics & Mathematics of higher secondary. However, the examination authority will set the question paper according to the course preferred by the candidates.
The university will publish the admit cards or hall tickets before 1-2 weeks of the examination date. The university will also provide the admit cards on the registered email IDs of the applicants. You can download the admit card either from the website of the university or from your registered email ID.
All the applicants have to present at the examination centre with their admit cards along with a photo ID proof. The admit card is a must needed documents to write the examination, without it you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
The university will declare the result very soon after completion of the examination. The candidates can check their result from the official website of the university by entering their application number. The merit list will be prepared based on the examination result and the eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. The candidates selected through merit list will be called for counseling process for final selection.
The university will release the counseling schedule after result declaration. The process of counseling will be commenced after the publication of merit list. The successful candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of merit list, hence it is very important that you present on the day of counseling.
The allotment of seats will be carried out depending on the merit list and No. of seats available. The documents verification will also be carried out on the day of counseling, hence you have to bring the original copy of your documents. Once the seats allotment has been completed, you need to proceed with the admission procedure to confirm your seat.