Amrita University is going to conduct AEEE 2019 to provide admission to its engineering degree programs. AEEE 2019 means Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2019. It is an university level examination. The examination will be held tentatively in the month of April 2019. If you are also interested in AEEE 2019, you should take a glance of the important details such as important dates, application form, examination pattern etc. throughout this article.
AEEE 2019- Important Dates
The important dates notify you the important events of the examination to be happened in the upcoming days related to AEEE 2019. The dates mentioned below are the tentative dates and can be changed if the situation demands. The important dates against important events are as follows-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Release of official notification||October 2018|
|Availability of application forms||December 2018|
|Ending of application process||March 2019|
|Examination date of AEEE 2019 (Online)||March 2019|
|Examination date of AEEE 2019 (Offline)||April 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019|
AEEE 2019 Application Form
The application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The eligible applicants can also apply through offline mode. The applicants need to fill the details as required in the application forms such as personal details, academic details, examination centre etc. Make sure to read the filled-in details before submitting the applications to avoid any kind of discrepancy. You also have to pay the application fee to confirm your candidature.
The application fee has to be paid at the time of application process. The application fee can be paid either through online (via debit/credit card or net banking) or offline (via Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore) mode.
- The application fee to be paid at the time of application process is Rs. 1000/-.
The eligibility criteria are different for different examination. It is an important section added in official notification for any examination. The applicants should go through the eligibility criteria before they start the application process. The eligibility criteria for AEEE 2019 has been mentioned below-
- The applicants should have passed higher secondary examination or equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects scoring 55% marks in each subject & minimum 60% in PCM.
- The applicants who are appearing can also apply for AEEE 2019.
- The applicants should have born on or after 1st July 1995.
- The applicants who have 3 years diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply for AEEE 2019.
AEEE 2019- Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for AEEE 2019 has been discussed below. The applicants who wish to apply for the examination can go through the examination pattern of AEEE 2019.
- The examination will be held in online (Computer based test) as well as offline (Pen & Paper based test) mode.
- The applicants will get 3 marks for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be available in English language only.
- The duration of the examination will 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- The question paper will be of total 300 marks and there will be total 100 questions.
The admit cards will be issued after completion of slot selection process. The admit cards can be downloaded by entering the application number & DOB. The admit card will have the details related to the examination such as the examination date, time & venue, examination centre etc.
The examination result will be declared on successful completion of AEEE 2019. The result will be declared most probably in the month of May 2019. You can check your result by entering your registration number, DOB & Security Code. The merit list will be prepared based on the examination result and on the basis of merit list the applicants will get admission.
The cut offs are the marks to be decided by the examination authority. These are the minimum qualifying marks to be scored by the applicants to through with the examination. The cut off marks will be released after result declaration. The eligible applicants will be called for counseling based on cut offs.
The counseling process will start in the month of May or June 2019. The shortlisted applicants will have to pay Rs. 5000/- by Demand Draft as counseling fee. The counseling will be conducted in 3 campuses simultaneously. The selected applicants will get admissions to their desired courses.