MDU Rohtak Admission 2019: B.Ed. Admissions, Reservation, Eligibility
Established in the year 1977, Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a public state university located at Rohtak in the state of Haryana. With over 580 institution/colleges affiliated to it, MDU Rohtak currently offers various undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and research level courses every year. In addition to it, the university also offers selected Integrated, Diploma, PG Diploma and certificate courses in diverse streams. Apart from regular mode learning, MDU also offers several UG and PG courses through distance education mode (MDU DDE). The admission process for MDU is divided in two parts: Centralized Admission and Non-centralized Admission.
- MDU conducts Common Entrance Exam (MDUCEE) for centralized admission to M.Sc and M.Pharm courses.
- For admission to M.Com, MBA, LL.M, candidates are shortlisted through entrance test conducted by Kurukshetra University (KUK).
- A total of 7 universities participate in the MDUCEE and KUK admission process and the centralized exam is conducted in June every year.
- Non-Centralized admission to LL.B, B.Pharm and Integrated courses is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university. The exam is conducted in June/July every year.
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) counselling through valid JEE Main score.
- Admission to non-centralized courses such as BTTM, BHM, MA, M.Li.Sc., MHM, MTTM are done through academic merit
- In case of M.Tech, candidates are shortlisted through GATE scores. If GATE scores are not available, candidates are selected through qualifying degree merit.
- Admission to PhD courses is done on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test conducted by MDU.
- Candidates need to apply for centralized admission via the respective official registration portal (MDUCEE and KUK).
- Registrations for non-centralized admission can be done by submitting applications along with INR 150 to the concerned university department.
- Registrations are open for admission to M.Ed and Advanced PG Diploma courses. Last date to submit applications is August 31, 2019.
- HSTES conducts counselling for B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), B.Arch offered by MDU. Check the key dates for HSTES Counselling.
- Entrance Exam Results for Session 2019-19 declared for various Centralized admission. Click Here to check the Provisional Result.
- The university has declared the Merit List for Non-centralized admissions. Check the Provisional Merit List for UG, PG, Integrated Courses.
- Admission Schedule for UG, PG, Diploma/ Certificate Courses in the Affiliated Institutes of MDU, Rohtak. Download Here.
- Foreign students can also apply to courses offered by MDU Rohtak. Go to the Admission Portal for Foreign Students.
- Admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology) is done through JEE Main score as per HSTES guidelines. Check the latest Provisional Merit List.
MDU Distance Education Admission 2018 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Correspondence Courses
MDU Distance Education Admissions 2018 – Online applications are invited for admission (new and old students) to the following Distance Learning Programs for the Session 2018-19 and applications are also invited for admission to M.A. (History) Final Year. Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak started in 1976 with the objective to promote interdisciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life sciences. MDU DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) offers 13 Undergraduate/ Postgraduate programmes, duly recognized by DEB, UGC. Check out MDU Admission 2018 for Distance learning Courses
Related admission notification:-